Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vegan Crispy Rice Treats

Hello world! I realized it has been a really long time since my last post. I'm planning on giving this blog a new look very soon, and I will also be expanding my posts into other of my interests. Hope you're as excited as I am! Here's a recipe from the spring issue of Delight Gluten-Free Magazine! Please enjoy...

Ingredients

3 Tbsp. Earth Balance Vegan Butter Spread
4 C. Dandies Vegan Marshmallows
6 C. Gluten-Free Crispy Rice Cereal

Preparation

Lightly grease a square pan and set aside. Melt butter in a saucepan on medium/low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add cereal and continue to stir. Transfer to pan and press with a spatula. Let cool and cut into square shapes.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to make these for so long, thanks for the reminder.

    Have pinned for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, it's way too hot to run the oven for dessert this week!

    ReplyDelete